Maybelline Lash Sensational

Hi !

Today i have my mini review on Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara. I have this few months and i can finally tell i found the perfect mascara for me. Mascara has nice plastic brush i love this type of brushes. My lashes are long but too straight, i need to curl them and then apply mascara. This one makes my lashes super long, separate them perfectly and stay curled all day.( what doesnt happen with different mascara) It´s super affordable and for me this is my favorite and i dont think this is gonna change anytime soon. Thanks for stopping by ! xx

Ahojte!

Dnes mám pre vás takú mini recenziu na túto špirálu od Maybelline Lash Sensational. Mám ju už nejakých pár mesiacov a konečne môžem povedať, že som našla tú pravú pre mňa. Špirála má "plastový" kartáčik a tento typ kartáčikov zbožňujem. Moje riasy sú celkom dlhé, ale zato veľmi rovné takže ich musím najprv dobre natočiť a potom naniesť špirálu. V´daka tejto riasenke sú moje riasy dlhé, dobre oddelené a zostanú natočené po celý deň ( čo sa mi pri iných riasenkách nestalo). Cenovo je dostupná, myslím, že cena sa pohybuje okolo 6 €. Je to môj dlhodobý obľúbenec a nemyslím si , že sa to zmení tak skoro :)






/ lashes with mascara /

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

16 comments:

  1. ta řasenka vypada dobře užasní článek

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used Maybelline lash sensations before and I loved it! It looks great on you!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely my favorite mascara at the moment! Love it!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really need to give this mascara a try, it seems amazing!

    http://www.notesofglam95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, it looks like a great mascara. Your lashes looks amazing.

    xo,

    itsjustteng.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely post,
    great item Review :)

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mám stejný typ řas jako ty! Určitě se na tuhle podívám :)
    NÁŠ BLOG!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mě tohle vždycky tak mrzí! Všichni si tuto řasenku pochvalují a jen mně nevyhovuje:(

    PŘIDEJTE SE DO MOJÍ GIVEAWAY!!! http://eli-rou.blogspot.cz/2015/08/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I might need to try this, looks great! Always looking for new mascaras.



    xo, Haylee
    http://www.dolledupdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the maybelline mascaras, they're so good!
    Great review, love it!
    http://somethingcontemporary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Maybelline mascaras !!! They are the best !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. tuhle řasenku bych chtěla zkusit, tak uvidím, jestli se k ní dostanu :)
    Denisse Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  13. i have been using this mascara for a long time and absolutely love it! one of my favorites, actually!


    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Maybelline. That brand of make up is AMAZING!!!
    www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this mascara to! One of my top 3 favourites ever!!
    Check out my blog for my beauty favourites - www.fallonrflanagan.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete