Perfect everyday nude

This lipstick is my favorite for everyday. Usually i like to wear nude or light pink lipsticks but since my sister got me this one for Christmas it really quickly became my favorite everyday lipstick. It´s Urban Decay in the shade STARK NAKED and it´s matte which i really like. Sometimes the problem with matte lipsticks is that they can dry out your lips but i feel like this one moisturize my lips which is weird because it´s matte lipstick right? Anyway i love this lipstick and i´m definitely going to buy more shades. 

Tento rúž patrí medzi moje najobľúbenejšie na každý deň. Zvyčajne k dennému líčeniu rada nosím nude alebo trošku ružové odtiene rúžov. Tento som dostala od sestry na Vianoce a veľmi rýchlo sa stal jediným po ktorom siahnem. je to rúž Urban Decay v odtieni STARK NAKED a je matný. Problém s matnými rúžmi je, že niektoré veľmi rýchlo vysušujú pery, tento mám pocit naopak moje pery hydratuje čo je asi divné však? predsa len je to matný rúž. V každom prípade ho zbožňujem a určite si kúpim viac odtieňov z tejto rady. 





Shop here

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

21 comments:

  1. Nikdy jsem nebyla na tak výrazné nude odstíny, ale tahle barva je strašně krásná! :) ;)

    www.elliderooth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous lipstick babe! Thanks for sharing!
    Hope you have a fabulous weekend ahead!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nádherná farba ! Takú už dlho zháňam :)
    my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS


    ReplyDelete
  4. skvela:)

    PS: Zvu te do me giveaway na mem blogu, budu rada kdyz se pripojis:)
    Bridge of Memories

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice color:)
    happy weekend!:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh this is a really pretty shade, and I love it. I think it's perfect for your complexion too. Great choice! xx adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love urban decay! I have the lipstick in the shade liar and its so wearable day and night!

    www.ohsobecky.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This shade is lovely! I haven't tried their lipsticks but they look so good!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That shade is gorgeous. Perfect nude
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely shade, I might have to add it to my collection haha ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. vypada skvele! od UD jsem zadnou rtenku nezkousela ale vypada to ze se po nejake z teto rady urcite podivam. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never tried Urban Decay lipsticks before but with your review, I am now tempted to try them out!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ~ Nicole XO
    www.nicolevaidosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The perfect colour !!! I love it !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Urban Decay and need to try this!

    District of Chic

    ReplyDelete
  15. love it!! :D

    Please check my Blog!! :)

    http://www.alessabernal.com/

    Alessa Bernal :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty color! :)

    ReplyDelete