Fall wishlist

Hi babes !

Today i decided to make my fall/winter wishlist. So here´s few things i really want to buy :) Almost everything is from newlook.com . ! Enjoy xx

Ahojte!

Dnes som sa rozhodla urobiÅ„ my jeseň/zima wishlist, teda zoznam vecĆ­, ktorĆ© by som si chcela kĆŗpiÅ„. Skoro vÅ”etko som vybrala na newlook.com. Užite si tento post ! x




1. Trench Coat

I feel in love immediately when i saw this trench coat on the website. So pretty.
(Shop here )

Zamilovala som sa hneď ako som tento Trench Coat videla na webstrĆ”nke.
( KĆŗpiÅ„ tu )

2. Handbag

For fall and winter i like to wear bigger handbags so i can put everything inside. I´ve never had a grey bag so it would be nice to try something new.
( Shop here )

V zime a na jeseň rada nosĆ­m vĆ¤ÄÅ”ie kabelky, do ktorĆ½ch mĆ“Å¾em daÅ„ aj Å”Ć”l a rukavice. Nikdy som eÅ”te nemala sivĆŗ kabelku, takže by bolo super skĆŗsiÅ„ niečo novĆ©.
( KĆŗpiÅ„ tu )

3. Adidas sneakers

I have never been fan of these classic adidas sneakers but now i can see myself wearing them with everything especially in fall.
( Shop here )

Nikdy sa mi moc nepĆ”Äili tieto "klasickĆ©" adidas tenisky, ale teraz sa mi začali pĆ”ÄiÅ„ a bolo by super maÅ„ na jeseň, kvalitnĆ© tenisky.
( KĆŗpiÅ„ tu )

4. Denim dungarees

I totally forget where i found these but i´m sure you can find them on asos.com or zara.com

Zabudla som presne na akej strĆ”nke som naÅ”la tento riflovĆ½ "overal" ale som si istĆ”, že nĆ”jdete nejakĆ© na asos.com, zara.com alebo určite aj v obchodoch.

5. Camel Coat

Camel colour is nice and you can combinate this colour with everything. I found this coat on newlook.com and i´m sure i´m gonna buy it for fall/winter
( Shop here)

KabĆ”t v camel farbe? EÅ”te pred pĆ”r rokmi by som na to ani nepomyslela, bola som skĆ“r za klasiku ( teda čierne kabĆ”ty), ale teraz som si istĆ”, že tento kabĆ”t si určite kĆŗpim na nadchĆ”dzajĆŗcu sezĆ³nu.
( KĆŗpiÅ„ tu )

6. Burgundy hat

This hat can looks so nice with my blonde hair so hopefully i can get my hands on it really soon :)
( Shop here )

Tento klobĆŗk mĆ“Å¾e vyzeraÅ„ pekne v kontraste s mojimi bledĆ½mi vlasmi, takže dĆŗfam , že sa mi ho podarĆ­ kĆŗpiÅ„ čo najskĆ“r :)
( kĆŗpiÅ„ tu)

I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe it inspired you :) Have a nice day xx

DĆŗfam, že sa vĆ”m tento post pĆ”Äil a možno vĆ”s aj trochu inÅ”piroval. PeknĆ½ zvyÅ”ok dňa ! xx





Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

16 comments:

  1. ten kabat je skvělĆ­ a ta kabelka pěknĆ­ člĆ”nek

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I found your blog! I can definitely relate to this wish list!
    -Margaret
    http://fashion-and-beauty-diary.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I found your blog! I can definitely relate to this wish list! ooops, I think I put your blog under my name in the first comment by accident!
    -Margaret
    http://happyinheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww these are wishlist too!!! Love those coat!!! Happy Sunday!
    www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adidasi odporĆŗčam sĆŗ to najlepÅ”ie topĆ”nky ever, a ten klobĆŗk je krĆ”sny aj ja by som si takĆ½ rada pozrela:))
    SASHA´S LIFE

    ReplyDelete
  6. super člĆ”nok ! mĆ”m rada wishlisty :)
    MY BLOG : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the hat !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your look, great :) Have a nice day :)

    Can you follow me back?
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts!
    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2015/08/white-coctail-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the coat you choose, I've been looking for one like that
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE these picks!! I've been dying for those adidas!!!

    xx Olivia

    www.hellooliviablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome list ! The sneakers are the best !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great wishlist, lady! I can't believe fall is just around the corner!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  13. hat & coat I like it very much:)
    would you like to follow each other?
    I always follow back:)
    Have a nice week!
    kisses
    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fell in love with the camel coat

    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete